What Ailments Is a Hot Tub Good For?
For centuries the wonders of hot water therapy have had astonishing results. In fact, around the world in the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greek and Rome, the palaces of the Pharaoh and Caesars and kings were built around naturally occurring hot springs. From Hungary to Turkey, you’ll find communal hot springs that benefited not only the wealthy, but also common town people. And now, the healing powers of hydrotherapy are becoming world renowned. From increase in brain function to decrease in arthritis pain, hot tubs, like a quality spa from Hot Spring, are making huge strides in the health and wellness arena. Since hydrotherapy is becoming so popular, what ailments are hot tubs known to be good for?
Relief Right Where It’s Needed
Beautiful design. Glorious jets. Relaxing warm water therapy. The combination is bringing light to a whole world of ailment relief. New studies are showing that amazing health benefits can come from hot tub therapy. These incredible results include, but are not limited to:
- Decrease in back pain
- Decrease in Fibromyalgia pain
- Decrease in Rheumatoid Arthritis pain
- Improvement in pain for Osteoarthritis
- Possible assistance in the relief of symptoms from Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s, and Muscular Dystrophy
- Development of higher pain tolerance
- Decreased inflammation
- Release of built-up stress that is stored in the muscles
- Reduction in other pain symptoms
- Improved speech function
- Elevation of mood for several hours
- Decreased stress, agitation and anxiety
- Less mental health- and pain- management through prescriptions
- Increase in feelings of relaxation, calmness and tranquility
- Unbelievably restful sleep
Are you in the market to feel better? A daily soak in your hot tub can be like pressing a personal reset button every day. And although you may not be Caesar with a palace, there’s no reason that you cannot have the benefits of warm water therapy in your own backyard. Are you looking for specific relief that hydrotherapy might be able to help with? If so, we would love to treat you to your own private test soak so that you can experience the features and massage available to help with all of your health and wellness needs. Come in and see the difference that a Hot Spring spa can bring to your life. Backyard Oasis is the premier dealer of the large line of Hot Spring spas. With financing available, we will help get you on your way to feeling your best and living the highest quality of life possible. Come see us today!