The 3 Elements of the Perfect Hot Tub Date Night
How would you like to wow your partner with an awesome date night and stay in? The secret to an amazing date may already be waiting for you in your backyard… your hot tub! We know you probably spend lots of time in the spa with your partner, but the key to a great hot tub date is to make sure it feels like a date and not a regular spa soak. Need some ideas to create the perfect hot tub date night? Just incorporate these three elements.
Set the Mood
It might be fine every other night, but date night calls for something more than a porch light. With a little planning, you can easily create a romantic vibe.
- Make a playlist. Music is an easy way to set the stage. Create a playlist of your partner’s favorite songs or one that will remind him or her of a special time or place. Or, just set your music streaming app to an instrumental or love song channel. Your phone or a small speaker on a nearby table works, but a hot tub Bluetooth speaker is even better!
- Turn it up a notch when it comes to lighting. Candles, a string of twinkle lights, or glowing flames in the firepit all do wonders for turning your back patio into a magical place.
- Aromatherapy can also be a wonderful addition when you’re creating a sensual experience. Just make sure any scents you add to your water are hot tub approved.
Prepare Food and Drinks
You could order in or go out for dinner before coming home to the hot tub. Or, eat in the spa! Finger foods, small bites, and desserts are easy to consume in the water. Make an appetizer platter, pick up some chocolate truffles from the bakery, or stash some chocolate-dipped strawberries in the fridge.
When it comes to drinks, remember that alcohol is dehydrating. Instead, pour refreshing sparkling water, fruit juice, or coconut water.
Plan Hot Tub Activities
Just sitting in the warm water together and enjoying an intimate conversation is nice. But, if you want to elevate date night, try one of these activities:
- Play games. Keep it G-rated with cards, waterproof board games, or one of these hot tub games… Or, just sit back and enjoy the beauty of the night. There are definitely perks to owning a private hot tub, so feel free to spice things up.
- This is the perfect time for a massage. Take turns giving each other a massage or foot rub. Combined with the warm water and jets, you’re in for a heavenly experience.
- Cuddle close and indulge in a quiet, relaxing evening of star-gazing.
However you spend your time in the hot tub together, one thing is guaranteed: you’ll leave the water feeling more connected than ever! One thing is key though… a hot tub of your own. You simply cannot create this event at a hotel or gym spa. So, if you want to experience the ultimate, romantic hot tub date night anytime you want, let us help you find your new hot tub. It will even make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift! You’ll be able to connect year-round in the sacred space to call your own. Stop in today to see our incredible options and pick out the spa to enhance your life and relationship.