The 5 Essential Ingredients of the Perfect Pool Company
You are walking down main street when something catches your eye in your local baker’s storefront window. It’s a pie. And not just any pie—the perfect pie. Just look at that flaky, homemade crust. And those meringue peaks are sky-high! You’ve heard this bakery is amazing and now you’ve just got to try it. You slip in the door for a slice of that perfect windowsill pie, but you are greeted with even more than you bargained for. Their customer service is exceptional, their prices are good, and the pie… the pie is to die for!
There’s a reason your local bakery is so popular. The buzz is real. The accolades have been earned. And the customer service is out of this world.
Just like your local baker, who adds the exact measurement of choice ingredients to perfect their delectable desserts and concoctions, it’s important to make sure that you have the perfect ingredients for a trustworthy and reputable pool company. With the right mix, your experience can be sweet and better than you ever imagined. Let’s take a look five outstanding ingredients needed to hire the company who can build you the pool of your dreams.
Sweeten Your Life with The Best Ingredients
In the way your local baker adds ingredients to your favorite desserts, don’t forget to add a dash of this and a pinch of that when choosing the best relationship with the right pool company. The perfect company can make or break your pool ownership experience. Let these five ingredients be your guide when making the choice that is best for you.
Your perfect pool company must have:
- Rave Reviews: When choosing the best pool company for you, you want rave reviews—and a TON of them. In the age of social media, everyone has an opinion on everything. Companies with bad reviews are an automatic red flag. But companies with only a handful of reviews should also trigger some red-flag-pause for you. Look for companies that have great reviews over and over. Also look for reviews that state how long the reviewer has been a customer. When you see multiple people state that they have been using a pool company for many years (i.e., “I’ve been coming to ‘Mr. Awesome Pool & Spa’ for 12 years now and will NEVER use another pool company!), that can serve as an excellent green light to add that company to your list of prospects.
- Reputable Ratings: The Google and Facebook rating systems are easy to use. 1 star means a customer was not happy. 5 stars mean the customer was very happy. Moderate star ratings can also give a good indication of a company culture and customer service. Look for a company who has overwhelmingly good ratings, but also attempts to make things right when a small handful of ratings and reviews are bad. There was probably some sort of glitch that can be remedied by a company that is on top of things.
- Charismatic Customer Service: If you are planning on being a long-time pool owner, you will want a great relationship with your local pool company. Friendly customer service that goes above and beyond the norm is a must. You will have ongoing water care and maintenance needs and may, at times, want to bring extra add-ons, amenities, and accessories into your ownership experience. Why not look for a company that offers free water testing, in-store and house-visit service, and customer loyalty perks that make you want to keep coming back. Add exceptional customer care and in-person assistance to the mix, and you’ve got one great added ingredient to your perfect pool company recipe. Add a dash of weekly pool maintenance and you will have a swimming pool that is ready to use whenever you are!
- Picturesque Photos: One of the best ways to pick your pool company: Ask for photos of their previous builds. You can get a good feel for the style and offerings of a builder by looking through their gallery of photos. Maybe their builds are not what you expected. Or maybe, just maybe, a company will blow you out of the water with their exceptional vision and designs. Look for a company that offers lots of customizable pool features. Also, ask if 3-D pool imaging is available for your own pool desires. You can help design your perfect pool and see it on the computer screen before starting construction. You may want to add some ideas you hadn’t previously thought of.
- Association Amenities: Any reputable pool builder will be part of a bigger organization. The Association of Pool and Spa Professionals is the standard for reputable builders. Also look for any certifications and awards that a pool company might have. Award winning pools aren’t easy to build and can bump a company higher on your list of choices.
Just like your local baker, the buzz about Backyard Oasis is real. The accolades have been earned. And our customer service is out of this world. At Backyard Oasis, we know we have all the ingredients you need to be your perfect pool company. We just need to add you to the mix!
As an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating and a member of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP), we have developed the long-term reputation of being the premier pool builder for the region. In business since 1983, Backyard Oasis’s award winning pool designs are ones that you don’t want to miss.
So, come slip in our door today and try us out. You won’t be disappointed. Contact us today and let’s begin our incredible relationship together. Our customer care team and exceptional builders are always on hand to give you the support you need. Once all of the ingredients come together, you’ll have the sweetest pool on the block and the happiest family in the city!